The Director of the Project Management (PM) team will lead and guide the efforts of each Project Manager. In addition to overseeing the department, the Director of Project Management will also manage their own client accounts. It’s imperative to be able to multitask.
- Create and manage client social media accounts + content calendar
- Manage monthly client blog pages/ newsletters
- Liaison with the digital ad management department and provide monthly ad reports to clients
- Schedule and prep client photo/video production
- Manage overall project timelines and ensure accuracy of all project deliverables
- Schedule, prepare for and manage client interactions
- Oversee MDS client campaigns and assess the project pipeline weekly
- Lead 1:1 meetings with each PM to promote open communication on performance, questions, and or concerns
- Lead weekly department meetings to cover department-wide announcements, expectations, processes reminders, and statuses on all projects
- Manage bi-weekly department timesheets
- Maintain workflow pipeline tasks weekly, such as Blogs, design requests, production, and website management.
- Maintain internal tools such as Canva, HeyOrca, Google Drive, and Constant Contact.
- Lead skill and knowledge-based trainings to advance the department’s capabilities
- Ensure reporting is completed each month for client ad accounts and social media boosting
- Guide, advise, and assign PMs on client projects as well as ensure deadlines are set and executed
- Attend new client on-boarding meetings to ensure that the PM has assistance when launching campaigns and you are able to help ensure the campaign kick-off is not delayed
- Review client content such as marketing strategies, meeting agendas, marketing deliverables, etc. before they go out to clients
- Report weekly to CEO on all department statuses, achievements, issues, and performance.
Qualifications (All HIGHLY Preferred, but not required)
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business or related field
- 5+ year experience in marketing, paid advertising, or similar industry
- Proficient in project management applications such as monday.com, Google Drive, and Microsoft suite
- Skills: Organized, responsible, good time management, self starter, strong communication both verbal and written
- Social Media knowledge: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision after 60 days of employment & PTO
Salary Range: $55k-$75k/yr based on experience